Monday, February 05, 2007

Running Me Ragged

We had a super-busy weekend, you know, the kind that wear you out almost as much as the work week does? It seemed like we were going nonstop from Friday through Sunday. Friday was grocery day, so we did that, got lunch, I picked up Rhi, picked up Erin, went to Dawn, Jason & Ryan's & finally came home at around 1am. an, I was ready for some sleep at that point. Had to get up at 8:30 the next morning to make sure Erin was awake for work, take him & then I took Rhi & Wade to St. George for the day & when we came home, Troy & I left to get movies & some pizza. Yesterday, I did some shopping & crocheting (which I sucked at) and then watched the Superbowl. After Troy came home, we watched "The DaVinci Code" and went to bed. I'm so tired today, all I want to do is go back to bed.

No comments: