Thursday, February 08, 2007

Another Day in the Life...

Troy bought me a new sewing machine today. I got this one. I'm pretty excited about it, its the nicest machine I've ever owned, but I'm not setting it up until my kitchen is cleaned & the table is cleared off. I'm tired of having to fight my way in there. I'm hoping to start working on that area after dinner tonight, and probably finish it too. There's just so much I need to do before July.

Last night with my grandma was ok, we didn't get home until after 10pm, because she wouldn't go to bed & mom asked me to stay until she did. I guess she thought we would be offended if she did, and was afraid to say anything. Mom & dad had a good time, though & that made it all worthwhile to me.

We had our renne faire meeting this morning, we discussed funding (as usual), parking, the stage, jousting, and a bunch of other things I'm sure. This is all of the business that goes on behind the scenes of any renaissance faire, the general public just never sees any of it. We also read all of the email & decided how & what to answer. Ahhh the joys of planning things :)

No comments: