Thursday, February 22, 2007

Digital Underground

Do any of you do digital scrapbooking? I've just started & have downloaded all of the free stuff I can find so far, and actually put a layout/page together. I plan to eventually start buying elements, but want to play with the free stuff first. So, if you do leave me a comment with your favorite links, because I'm really loving it & want to find more stuff :)

So, I'm sick again.. or maybe its still? All I know is that I'm really tired of it. I'd start to suspect my peanut butter if I had bought it in the past couple of weeks, or if I bought those brands, or if I had eaten any before this last round of "discomfort."

We have another storm blowing in too, the wind is hard & cold today, bu the sky is clear & bright blue again. I'll sure be happy when spring shows her face.

No comments: