Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekend Fun

Click here & then click on my picture to keep me on the page!

How has your weekend been? Mine has been really busy so far. I tried out the new sewing machine yesterday & it works great, although, like any new machine, it will take some getting used to, as it has features my previous machines didn't. I made myself a new purse, not just to try out the machine, but to see how the new pattern I chose goes together, too. Once I figured it out, it was pretty quick (an important thing when making several to sell) and it turned out nicely. Its a good size & can be worn over the shoulder. I plan to add a pocket or two to my finished product, I just need to figure out where they'll go.

Today, I think I'm going to work on getting the living room clean & finish the kitchen, since Rhi is taking the car today so she can hang out with her friends for awhile & I'll pretty much be stuck here anyway.

No comments: