Thursday, November 30, 2006

Rhi got up on time this morning, took her shower & then came out to the living room with wet hair asking me to see if she was running a fever or not. That's usually a pretty bad sign, since the girl loves school. She said she nearly passed out in the shower, so I told her to go back to bed & that we'd call the school & have her excused, then we all went back to bed. Troy & I woke up after 10 & I woke Rhi up at around 2 to see if she was planning to go to work.

I took Rhi to work, then I took Alisha to meet her mom & then Troy, Erin & I went to Walmart to pick up some stuff we'd run out of & some more yarn so I can make a scarf for Troy (I finished my mom's last night) & one for my grandma for Christmas. Troy's isn't a gift, he just needs something to help keep him warm at work.

Its not quite as cold today, although it started out at zero this morning. I can definitely feel the ankle I broke last spring though. It wakes me up from a dead sleep, wanting to scream - its frustrating becaues I can't do anything about it but wait for it to stop.

I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday & I can sleep in on Saturday - Rhi's work schedule is wearing us all out.

My Mood: Tired
My Weather:

No comments: