Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sorry for the lack of posts, I got busy & it just didn't seem that I had that much to say that wasn't complaining about Erin, so I just didn't post. We got into a fairly large argument with him yesterday, which ended up with him telling us that he feels like life has no meaning & he has no idea who he is on his own and so on. Today there was another one & he finally admitted he needed help & asked me to make him an appointment with a therapist. So, hopefully he can start to get his life back on track.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year, I don't know why, but I'm enjoying it. I really can't wait to get the house decorated & get the gifts under it, start my baking and all.

So.. anyway.. if any of you would like to exchange Christmas cards with me, please leave me a comment & I'll get back to you for your address & with my own.

No comments: