Tuesday, November 21, 2006

If you'd like to exchange Christmas cards with me this year, please a comment with your email address so that I can get back to you to share addresses.

I'm not feeling good today. I'm headachey, somewhat nauseated and just all around not good. I really wish I could, just for once, start the holiday season well. I'm guessing that isn't going to happen this year. That's ok, I'm still looking forward to it & have so much more holiday spirit than I did last year. It could be because Ryan's home, or that I've healedfrom the bad Christmas a couple of years oago, or whatever. I don't care, I'm just happy.

Today is Rhi's last day of school until Monday, and her last work day is tomorrow, so maybe we can catch up on our sleep over the weekend. She's super-excited about her first payday tomorrow. This will be the most money she's ever had at one time. Erin's getting ready to apply at Walmart, so hopefully he'll get hired there.

My Mood: Excited
My Weather:
Sunny

No comments: