Monday, November 20, 2006

We had such a good time yesterday. The kids & I went out & played Airsoft with a bunch of their friends. We were out for quite a long time & played several rounds. I fell down & broke part of my gun, though. I didn't get hurt, but my foot cramped right after I hit the ground & it made everyone think I was hurt. Then we came home, Rhi left to hang out with Wade, Erin left to go to Denny's with Jordan, Alex & Sam & I cooked some dinner for me & Troy & watched Dexter. That was pretty much my day.

1.Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I like them both, but I probably like Hot Chocolate more, with whipped cream.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Santa only fills stockings around here these days, but when he used to bring gifts, they were wrapped, in special paper.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Depends on my theme of the year.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Some years I do, some years I don't.

5. When do you put up your decorations? The weekend after Thanksgiving, usually.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Ham.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? The time Santa & his elf burst into our house on Christmas Eve & shocked all of us. Someone had hired him for a party to surprise the kids & he had the wrong address, it was pretty funny.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was about 8 when I figured it out, but I waited until I was 10 to tell anyone I knew.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? When I was a kid we opened everthing on Christmas Eve. If there are gifts for us at my parents' house, we open them on Christmas Eve, but here, at home, we wait until Christmas.

10. What kind of decorations are on your Christmas Tree? An assortment of things we've collected over the years.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread? I hate snow, but love it on Christmas morning.

12. Can you ice skate? Why yes, I can. I took lessons for a year or so. I took roller skating lessons to - figure skating even.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? The Steiff teddy bear my brother got me when I was 10. I still have her.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with my family & friends.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin Mousse.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? The Yule/Christmas party we have with our friends. It used to be Christmas Eve at my parents house, but something happened a couple of years ago that changed that.

17. What tops your tree? Usually an angel, sometimes a Santa.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love them both.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yummy? They're ok.

My Mood: Happy
My Weather: Sunny

No comments: