Thursday, November 23, 2006

If you'd like to exchange Christmas cards with me, please leave me a comment including your email address. I'll get back to you with my address & to get yours. :)

Happy Thanksgiving! I slept really late today, because everytime I woke up my head was pounding, so I kept thinking if I slept long enough it would eventually stop (sometimes I get them if I haven't had enough sleep), but it never did. So, I'm waiting fort he ibuprofen to kick in, after that I'll get my green bean casserole ready to go in the oven. Then I guess I'll shower & get myself ready to go. I'm not really looking forward to being around my brother & his wife, but I can't avoid them forever, I guess.

I am looking forward to our dinner with our friends on Saturday, though. I REALLY hope Kara's kids are still with their dad, though. I doubt it, but, it'd sure be nice not to have to deal with them. (but at the same time, maybe she'll leave early to go home if they are back)

I'm hoping I have enough energy after we go to dinner to come back home & vacuum & such so the living room will be ready for decorating tomorrow. I'm not counting on it, I'll probably want to veg out in front of the TV or computer more than anything else.

My Mood: Stressed
My Weather: Cloudy

No comments: