Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I've been dizzy since early Sunday morning & I'm getting quite tired of it. I have no idea why its happening, I just want it to stop.

Its still trying to snow & has managed a few flakes here & there, but no "big storm" like what has been forecast. Not that I'm complaining. It has, however, been bitterly cold & windy. And gray & gloomy.

I'm really making slow progress on decorating the house for Christmas, but I figure I'll have it done before the 1st, so that's all that matters. Maybe Troy will help me on his weekend.

Yeah, I know, this is a super-boring entry. Not that much is going on today. I'm making a scarf for my mom, my ankle hurts, I'm dizzy & its cold. Wow.

My Mood: Annoyed
My Weather: & Snowy

2 comments:

Cetta said...

Hi Dyane,

Wanted to pop in and say that we seem to have a lot in common (tv, even, though I envy you that you get to watch Dexter! I saw it on a free weekend... figures, I get HBO and Showtime has the better shows!)

I hope you feel better soon!

Margie (and Fae) said...

I hope the dizzy stuff has stopped! I remember having an attack of vertigo once, and it wasn't fun!