Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Time Travel Tuesady


You're 21.
What's going on in your life?
Who are you spending most of your time with?
What's favorite things to do? eat? hobby?

Wow. Let's see. I was married to Ron. Garrett was 4 months old and we were either living with his sister in the house on Avocado or she had just moved next door, in Pueblo, Colorado. He wasn't working, so things were really tight for us, thankfully, his stepdad owned the house we were in and didn't charge us rent. I was desperately unhappy & wanting to go to college, but he kept making up excuses as to why I couldn't go & then turned around and went himself.

I spent most of my time with Ron, his sister Kelly, her then-boyfriend Bill and my parents. I didn't really have any other friends until March or April & that was The Evil Ass, that I left Ron for later that year.

My favorite things to do were to go to the male strip club with Kelly, and watch her & her Aunt get drunk and stupid over the men, RPG, read and I did a few crafts and enjoyed that a lot. I loved Kelly's lasagne and pretty much anything that I didn't have to cook.


2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, sounds like an interesting year for you!
Thanks for playing along.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Pretty interesting year! Come check mine out, too!