Saturday, August 11, 2007

Relaxation

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Our little mini-vacation actually felt like one for a change. I didn't come home totally exhausted & go right back to bed this time. We spent time resting, reading, talking, doing puzzles & wandering around. We didn't worry about the time, or our busy schedules or anything else. Well, except that we might get a visit by a bear, but we didn't see any sign, so we felt pretty safe.


We were camped about a quarter of a mile or less from a beautiful mountain lake, surrounded by tall pine & aspen trees, pretty much off by ourselves, what with it being in the middle of the week and all. Our campsite was free, because we had to pack in our own water & had no picnic table, but that's ok, we managed & really didn't care. You only really need a table to prepare food anyway, and we used the back of the XTerra or the hood for that & since everything has to be packed away when you're done anyway (because of bears), we didn't miss it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I didn't get to take as many pictures as I'd have liked, because my camera started acting really strange at the end of the first evening, but at least I remembered it & took some pictures, unlike times in the past. I have more that I'll share later on, right now, I'm having a hard time focusing on them & think I need to make a cup of tea or something.

No comments: