Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
My middle name is Elizabeth:
E: My new grand-daughter's name is Elyssabeth, after me.
L: I almost never learned how to write a cursive "L."
I: I had a friend in the 3rd grade named Ilia.
Z: Zoology fascinates me, I should have paid more attention in school.
A: My mom wanted to name my brother "Aaron," but didn't, because my grandfather was antisemitic. I think she should have.
B: We call Elyssabeth "Beth."
E: I named my son Erin, to honor both my mother & my heritage, which is Irish.
T: I have a dog named Tiny.
H: I drive a Chevy HHR.
Now I have to tag nine people for each letter - Leslie, Pam, Cetta, Margie, Susan, Allison, Jill, Christine and you. Yes. you.