Thursday, August 23, 2007

Menu Update

The menu planning every week is working out really well for us & I'm really loving knowing what I'm fixing every day, again. Troy loves it, because we never have the "what's for dinner" argument anymore, and I'm not grouchy because no one is helping me figure it out. I don't always stick to the plan 100%, because life happens, it doesn't just stay still, you know?

Tonight, I had planned to make Crock Pot Meatloaf, but last night I realized that we had a lot of leftovers in the fridge that really needed to be eaten, so that's what Troy & I ate tonight. Rhi? Well, she won't eat them, ever, not even if they're hers, so I guess she & Kris are doing without tonight. I'm not going to feel guilty about it, though, its her choice and there's plenty in there to eat.

This morning, Dawn & I went shopping for party food, to kind of help Vicki out a bit. Her littlest is sick right now & needing a lot of extra attention, plus Vicki works nights and never gets enough sleep during the day, especially now that she's back in school. We got a bunch of chips and dips and some nice appetizers to heat up tomorrow, so that should be plenty and none of us will have to work terribly hard.

No comments: