Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Have a Need.. a Need to Read

Yeah, I know, stupid pun for a title, but true nonetheless. I'm an avid reader, to the point that I can't sleep at night unless I'm able to read awhile first. I'll read just about anything when I'm bored, from food packages to instruction manuals and everything in between. I try very hard to never let myself get that desperate and to always have plenty of books in my "to-be-read" pile, but I really am close to that point, right now. I'm more than half done with the one I'm reading & I don't have anything else. I did order "Lisey's Story" the other day, but it hasn't even been sent yet. I may end up going back and re-reading an old favorite while I'm waiting, or I could borrow the next book in the series I'm working on now.. not sure how much I can handle of that at one time, though.

No comments: