Sunday, August 05, 2007

Good Weekend

We've had a pretty good weekend, so far. Friday, Rhi & I went & bought her school supplies & underwear (got socks for Troy & I, too), later on, Troy & I went to get the oil changed in my car, and we bought new pots & pans & a new tea kettle, too. When we came home, we threw away all of the old ones, except for my cast iron skillet.

Yesterday, we left town & went shopping for school clothes, which was actually really fun for a change, especially since I finally got it through Rhi's head that we were choosing to spend money on her & she didn't need to feel guilty about it. I also told her that I didn't want her buying anything that she didn't absolutely love, not even to make us happy. She got some really cute things & new shoes, too. We got her some Nike Hypnotize boots (hers are plain black, though) and some camouflage skimmers. I got some flip flops from Old Navy & some Nike Air Prestige in black & pink & Troy got some new shoes, too. We had lunch, we went to the mall (Kris had never been to one before) and we had fun. I'm going to miss that, next year.

No comments: