Sunday, August 12, 2007

Much Better

I ended up reverting to my classic template & then going from there. I like it better & its a lot more personal now, at any rate. The photo is one I took while we were camping of the are right behind us, behind a row of trees. Rhi & I walked down to where there was a break in the line so she could show me & I couldn't resist taking a picture.

I also figured out what was wrong with my camera, it was the batteries, so I went & bought some rechargeable batteries & a charger, and everything is working great now. I also bought a really cute little camera case, with a shoulder strap (my other one didn't have one) in pink (I know.. what's getting into me with the pink lately?) that I just love! Now I just need to make a wrist strap for the camera & I'll be set.

No comments: