Sunday, August 12, 2007

Regrets

I'm starting to regret a few decisions that I've made in the past couple of months, regarding Rhi's fiance, Kris. After we went camping the first time, and they had spent 2 night sleeping in the same space, I didn't see any justification to telling them he couldn't spend the night at the house. Now they both (mostly him, it seems) seem to think he can stay here any time he wants to.

Take tonight, for instance, today was he & Rhi's 6 month anniversary. He kept telling her he could come over at some point today. Then he told he he could leave his house by 6.. then he claimed he couldn't leave at all. Of course, this caused them to get into a huge argument (and I didn't blame Rhi for it at all) and after they settled things and she got him to see how much he was hurting her, he called her back & wanted me to drive out to his house at 9:30 at night to get him. I asked what time he was planning to go home, so Rhi called him back & his answer was, "Well, my thought was, I could just spend the night & my dad could get me in the morning to go register for school & that would give me plenty of time to make up for hurting you." Ok, well, my thought was. "What time does he plan to leave?" I didn't ask if he planned to spend the night. I didn't want him spending the night. I think they've spent far too much time together over the past week to begin with & that they never get a chance to miss each other & as a consequence, are both starting to treat each other badly.

And school starts this week. I really think they both need to worry about their grades and such, and keep focused so they can graduate. I have other issues with him, but there isn't much I can do about them, quite frankly, and if those things don't bother her, then I won't even bring them up.

No comments: