Thursday, May 03, 2007


I'm starting to worry about Rhi's upcoming birthday party. We're having it about 30 miles away, at a state park, outside, with no shelter. We have thunderstorms in the forecast now. I really have no idea what we're gonna do if the weather is too terrible to go. We have no backup plan, at all. Right now, the party consists of going down there to cook food, play in the water & have fun. There isn't anywhere else to move it to, the whole southern part oft he state will be having the same weather, unfortunately. It never fails, every year, the weather is bad for her party, no matter how beautiful its been up to that point.

No comments: