Wednesday, May 23, 2007

*shiver*

O.M.G. Its May 23 right? Its supposed to be warm and some junk, after all, school ends in 2 days. For Summer vacation. So, why is it 36 degrees? Wet, gray, windy and cold. I'm just hoping at this point that my flowers didn't freakin' freeze last night. I really wish it would warm up a little bit, I'm so cold. My ankle is killing me And? I need to take a shower, but right now the thought is making me even colder.

Tonight we get to go and see Rhi get her award for being the outstanding IT student of the year, she's really nervous and excited all at the same time. I'm just excited for her, and so very proud of her.

In other news, the people in that trailer are still nowhere to be seen. I'm wondering if they were illegals and got scared when the police went over there the other day, because they left a little while after the officer left their house & haven't been back since. It really doesn't matter to me, as long as that idiot leaves my family alone.

Well, I guess I'll go take that shower & then clean a bit, have a great day!

No comments: