Friday, May 18, 2007

Back to Work?

If you've been reading me for awhile, you'll remember that I used to work for an inflatables company until last summer, when I quit. I broke my ankle last May moving a couch, here at home & I didn't know it was broken for about a month, so every time I went to work, I'd twist it & re-injure it. I finally realized what I was doing by the end of June, and I was also tired of Troy griping about never having any time off and told them I was quitting. They called this morning, really needing us to come back, because they're so booked up this summer, already that they aren't sure what they're going to do. I'm pretty sure I'm going back, but I don't know about Troy, he was pretty noncommittal about it. All I know for sure is that I feel a lot better when I'm contributing to the family finances than when I'm not, which made my decision a little bit easier.

No comments: