Monday, May 21, 2007

Smelling Yummy

Something most of you probably don't know about me is that I absolutely love incense, I almost can't resist buying it anytime I'm anywhere its being sold. I'll be at our renaissance faire and can smell it, so I search out the booth that's selling it & have to buy some.

I've never bought any online, but this place has an awesome selection of fragrances and really great prices, too (I think its $1 for 20 sticks). They also offer incense burners and holder, awesome perfume oils (again at a super price - 1/2 dram for $2!) and Dead Sea salt aromatherapy bath salts.

The store also offers a free sample if you send them some stamps and your address, which is almost unheard of anymore. Check them out, I did and I was very impressed. I hope you will be too!!

No comments: