Monday, May 07, 2007

Just Stuff

So. Erin came over last night. He claimed it was to see when Rhi's birthday party was happening today, and since he found out we'd already had it, he said he wanted to make sure she was going to be home this afternoon. I'm pretty sure he really just wanted to see us and talk to us about what had happened, and try to work some things out.

Apparently, he's living in a tent somewhere and working at KFC. He says he's happy, eating and staying as warm as he can. And that he isn't angry with us anymore. I guess they plan to spend the summer here & then move to Portland in the fall. I guess the SLC trip fell through when Erin's friend broke up with his girlfriend the other day, but I guess he plans to move to Oregon with them.

There are other things going on, with Rhi, but I'm just too emotionally wrung out to really go into it right now.

No comments: