Tuesday, May 15, 2007

*sigh*

When do you just give up on having peace in the home? I'm about top, let me tell ya. I've decided that I can't change anything anymore and I'm tired of feeling like its my job to keep the peace in my house, especially when all Troy & Rhi seem to want to do is be grouchy and angry all the time. If I try to calm either one of them down, I'm "not letting them talk" or I'm "not taking their concerns seriously." Apparently there is no such thing as a conversation in this house, only people taking turns saying whatever they want and other people waiting until they are certain the talking is done to be able to say whatever they want to. There is no letting things go when they're finished, only being angry about everything for hours & hours and taking out the anger on everyone around, even if they had nothing to do with whatever caused it in the first place. It doesn't even matter if what caused it was trivial and lasted 10 seconds.

I just can't take it anymore, I feel like I'm losing my mind most days. I just don't know how to change anything, or protect my own sanity anymore, I just feel like giving up.

No comments: