Saturday, May 19, 2007

Father's Day Shopping

I swear, my dad and Troy have to be the hardest dad's inthe world to shop for. Its bad enough trying to find Christmas and birthday gifts for them, but I'm usually at a loss when it comes to Father's Day Gifts. GourmetGiftBaskets.com has some really great ideas for all different types of dads. They have a fishing themed gift basket, that comes in a creel with smoked salmon, a nice fish-themed mug, crackers and some gummy worms in a container that says "Fish Bait." My dad would think was an awesome gift, because he loves to fish. They have one that Troy would love, too. Its a Popcorn Lover's/Night at the Movies themed basket. It has gourmet popcorns and seasonings, a stovetop cooker, a misting oil applicator and grape seed oil. They even had a great Bloody Mary themed basket that I'd love to have and I'm not even a dad! So, if you have a hard-to-shop-for dad in your life, like I do, check out GourmetGiftBaskets.com, I'm sure you'll find the perfect gift!

No comments: