Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Little Nervous

While we were at the wedding Saturday, a friend of Vicki's decided she wanted to meet me and talk with me awhile. Well, I never came up with the time while she was still there, so she told Vicki to invite me to lunch for tomorrow when she was having a bunch of other (as she says) mystic types over. I am a very shy person, so meeting someone for lunch that I've never met isn't a thing that I do. I emailed her & told her that and that I'd prefer to get to know her first. She wrote a nice email back, but for some weird reason, I feel like I'm being "collected" for her collection of mystic people, you know? I'm not intellectual, at least not about my religion or beliefs. I don't feel the need to explain or discuss them, they just are. I think I'm going to be a disappointment to her.

No comments: