Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Move It!

I remembered to talk to Erin about his van the other day. I feel like, since he doesn't live here, his van ought to be moved elsewhere and he agreed. The big problem being that its not registered, so they can't move it until it is, and that involves them being able to pass inspection with it before anything else can happen. I need to remind him to get a car insurance quote or three, to try to find the best deal. It shouldn't cost a whole lot, its a really old van.

I guess he & Alisha plan to convert it into an RV eventually and have already started buying things to do that. (I'd think it'd be smarter to get it registered and legal, first, but hey, what do I know? All I care about is getting it out of here before my landlord starts to complain.

No comments: