Saturday, September 05, 2009

Fun!

Dawn & I went grocery shopping today (I go with her every month to get hers, just to keep her company mostly) and after we went to a couple of grocery stores, we ran into a discount store to look for a tabletop fountain for her altar & of course we looked around at other things while we were there. We couldn't find them where they had been all summer, mostly because they were a seasonal item & they were already adding all of the nifty Halloween decorations. We stopped to look through that stuff, of course & found some really cute things that both of us would love to have & some gorgeous garlands of autumn leaves & vines in several different colors that I want for the booth. I think the only thing we didn't see were Halloween party invitations, which was okay, because I usually make my own. (when we have a party, at any rate)

We did eventually find the fountains & she got a really cute one for $2.50 because they were all on clearance. I bought myself one the other day on our shopping trip for about $4, so I was thrilled that she managed to get an awesome deal on something she really wanted, too. We're goiong to her house tonight to finally taste the beer & hard cider we made last month & for a nice barbecue with some other friends. It should be a nice evening & I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: