Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Crazy Days

I feel like a hamster that's been running in it's little ball for days, now. I went shopping Wednesday or Thursday evening & bought myself a bunch of cute tops & some pajamas and then Friday was payday for us & for Rhi, so I started out taking her to get her check & then to the store to do a little shopping of her own, then that afternoon was grocery shopping for us. That night, I headed back to the store to finish up what we didn't get earlier & to try to find a blouse to wear the next day.

Saturday was our 18th anniversary, but before any celebrating of any type could happen, I had to go to a funeral for a friend's stillborn baby, which of course is never just the funeral. You have that, then the meal & if you're close to the family, you go back to the house and visit and what not. I hung out there until around 2:30 & then came home. Troy & I went out to dinner & then he went to work. We relaxed on Sunday, because both of us were so tired & needed a recharge. Yesterday, we didn't do a lot, but we did go to a movie in the later afternoon (Inglorious Basterds) and then we came home & I cooked dinner. I swear, I need to find a way to get rid of blackheads, what with no time to take care of myself this week & the stress on top of that!

Troy's work week starts in the morning, hopefully things will mellow out a little bit after that.

No comments: