Saturday, September 19, 2009

Arg!

It's Talk Like a Pirate Day today, did you know that? I didn't realize it, but I did know it was coming up this month. I found out this morning from my Facebook, because I fanned Captain Morgan Spiced Rum awhile back & they seem to post an update about it every 10 minutes or so. It was cute, the first time when they told everyone to change their language option to English (Pirate), but honestly, I get it already. It's Talk Like a Pirate Day. Okay. The next update will be almost as welcome as a colon cleanse, that's how tired I am of it. I'd unfan them, but I like the recipes and such that they normally have, even though this is the first they've posted anything of in a long time and let me tell you, they're making up for lost time.

I'm so unmotivated today. I have dishes that need finishing & the weekly snack cake to make, and I just haven't even got the ambition to do either one.

No comments: