Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Days

The party last night was okay, I guess. We had issues & there was a lot of tension, which, mostly started at our house much earlier in the day. We did eventually get everything ironed out and we had a pretty good time. Today Rhi is in her room with her friend Tiffanie, packing her room like she works for a New York Moving Company, getting it all ready to go right after graduation.

My house is packed to the gills with people, because her friend has been staying with us, too, because she's 19 years old & her parents treat her like a child. She has tried over & over to get out on her own & they start threatening her & she goes back. I'm giving her a safe place to be so that she can get a job & start getting on her own two feet. After Rhi moves, she'll stay with her for awhile.

This evening, we're heading back to Dawn's fort he weekly gaming session. I'm hoping Garrett & Keri will want to go, but if they don't, I'm okay with that, too. I'm so emotionally wiped out at this point that I'm almost tempted to stay home myself!

No comments: