Thursday, May 08, 2008

Everybody's Workin' for the Weekend

Not really, but I am looking forward to it. Friday is payday, which means bill-paying & grocery shopping. I'm also taking my niece, Jaycie, shopping for fabric & pattern for a renaissance faire outfit. Saturday me & the girls (meaning Dawn, Vicki & Melissa) are doing a pampering day together as a Mother's Day gift to ourselves, Rhi has a birthday party that afternoon, a date with a friend after that (it's a girl friend) and then they're going to their Graduation Dance. I'm probably going to Dawn's house that night, because, well, that's what I do.

I plan to call Sarah & Mark at some point to see if there's a drum circle this weekend & if they've had any luck looking for affordable baby cribs or if her mom got them one. I saw one on FreeCycle the other day, and if they don't have one, I'll get in touch with those folks.

Sunday, we're going to my mom's house for dinner & hopefully we'll be gaming that night, or at the very least, getting together for awhile. Garrett will be here on the 17th & I'm really excited for that, I've missed him so much over the past two years & can't wait to see him!

No comments: