Friday, May 16, 2008

Party Time!

I'm so excited, Garrett & Keri will be here in less than 24 hours! I can hardly wait & this past week has felt like it lasted a month or so. I haven't seen him for 2 years (he came out for Erin's graduation & was only here 3 days) and I've never met his fiance, Keri.

We're having a big party for him tomorrow night, mostly because I have promised all of my kids that when they turn 21, I'll take them to Las Vegas & get them drunk, but Garrett wasn't here last September & I don't have the money for Vegas now, so this will have to do. I'm seriously thinking about setting up a beer pong table & letting everyone play.

I talked to him about the party yesterday & he seems to be looking forward to it, I know all of us are. It'll be a fun couple of weeks, having them around!

No comments: