Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yay!!

Garrett & Keri are here! She's a little shy & quiet, but I think she'll loosen up once she gets to know us a little bit better. I know I'm always a little shy when I first meet people. I think everything will be just fine, honestly. She obviously cares about him & that's all that really matters to me at this point. Anyway, Dawn called me awhile ago & invited us over to barbecue this evening, which is great, since we had planned to go over there to party anyway & all.

I'm going to go to the store here in a little bit & grab some mixers & chips, and maybe look at the garden center. I know they won't have anything like teak patio furniture, but they should have some pretty nice stuff & I really just want to get a few ideas at this point. I'm so excited about summer!

No comments: