Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Moving Right Along

I've accomplished quite a bit this week, some of it with Troy's help. He & I managed to get our spring cleaning pretty much finished between Sunday & today. I need to start on the bedroom now & then I'll be done. I helped my mom plan our Mother's Day dinner, had a faire meeting, where we got a lot figured out, at least as far as scheduling goes.

I bought ink for our printers & got Rhi's grad party invitations printed & she handed them out, along with extra announcements, so she could invite friends to her graduation. My sister-in-law & I finished up our planning for the party - she has a daughter graduating, too - and it should be very nice for the girls & fun for everyone.

We got all of our first of the month bills paid yesterday & a couple of plaques sent out, too, so we're good to go until payday, at any rate. Erin called me yesterday & someone he was traveling with got sick or something and their headed back home. I just hope he makes it in time to see his brother & watch his sister graduate.

No comments: