Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Troy & I got a lot done on the house this week, I guess it could be called "spring cleaning," I think it was more that I was just getting sick of the way the house was. We got the kitchen & the living room cleaned up, swept/vacuumed & mopped (in the case of the kitchen) and everything smells a heck of a lot better now. I plan to get one of those microfiber mops, so I can keep on top of the kitchen.

I imagine there will be less clutter & fewer things out of place when Rhi moves out, mostly due to there being one less person in the house. I'm hoping that Erin isn't thinking he'll be moving in here when she moves out, because I'm ready for it to just be Troy & I. As much as I love my kids, I'm tired oft he drama & need to be away from it for awhile.

Erin will be back in town today at some point, at least that's what he told me yesterday. That's a good thing, he can make up to Rhi for taking off by spending time with her, since it's her birthday today & all.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to Rhi! I hope Erin made it back safely!