Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh..

Before I forget, I already mentioned that Erin is staying with us for awhile, I know that. He & I had a chance to talk today & I'm really very pleased with him, right now. I had some concerns that he was smoking salvia in the more highly concentrated forms, and we talked about it. He had smoked it once or twice, but not in those forms & the one time he had a strange experience he decided that he wasn't doing it anymore.

He also told me that he's not drinking to get drunk anymore, and only has a beer or a glass of wine every once in awhile now. I'm so proud of him & thankful that we won't need to step in & discuss addiction treatment with him and try to convince him that he needs it.

At any rate, and at least for now, he seems to have a grip on what he doing and what he wants out of life. He's still working and still planning his life, so at least he hasn't given up on everything!

No comments: