Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another Busy Day

Today looks like it's going to be another busy one. I've already taken Rhi to school, helped Erin find some breakfast (he's staying with us awhile, before he heads to Portland), gone to the store, packaged a custom sign I made for mailing and fed the pets, and it's not even 9:00am yet.

Still to come, I need to deliver some graduation announcements, take a bottle of hoodia over to Vicki that I'm not using, pick Rhi up, take her to check on a couple of jobs & then to the store to grab paint samples (she's renting the trailer next to ours after she graduates). Who knows what will happen after that? I don't really mind that much, it makes Troy's work weeks go by a lot faster if I manage to keep busy. I should probably finish addressing the rest of the announcements and make the others for Rhi to give to people who are either already out of school or aren't graduating with her.

I think I'll see about getting started on that, at the very least, have a great day!

No comments: