Monday, April 14, 2008

Dragging my Rear

Man, am I tired this evening. I'm sunburned, sick, and just flat-out wiped out. We spent the afternoon yesterday, out at a local recreation area, watching the kids play & hanging out & I was in the sun quite a bit then & then today, we were unloaded, cleaning out & reloading a semi-trailer that we use to store faire props in & that was in the sun for several hours, too. I was really tired last night & slept really well, it was a really late night for me, though & I didn't get enough sleep.

I was in pain most of the night, between my back & my hips, I just couldn't get comfortable. I think I honestly need to invest in some good exercise equipment so that I can build my strength up in those areas, again. I'm so tired of not being able to rest comfortably & so tired of being in pain!

No comments: