Friday, April 25, 2008

Changes in Plans

Well, now that airfare has gone up to an unaffordable fee, we're pretty sure that we aren't going to Iowa for Labor Day weekend, now. They just about doubled in the space of a week & if I had had the money when I first checked, I would have bought them then, but I didn't. So, I guess I get to buy my laptop after all & not have to look for a reasonably priced laptop rental for use at faire.

We're probably still going to take a vacation of sorts in August, it'll just be a weekend thing for Troy & I, though, which will be great, because we haven't done that in a long time. We really need to start doing it more often, because it refreshes us & energizes us just to get away for a couple of days. I'm looking forward to it, it should be a lot of fun!

No comments: