Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wow.

I cannot believe how fast this summer has flown by. School starts in about 2 1/2 weeks! This coming Saturday I'm taking Rhi school shopping, next week we have our last camping trip of the summer and then then next week, its school.

Its kind of a bittersweet feeling, since this is really the last one that matters much, since Rhi graduates in May & I can start & end my summer as I please after that. Its also very liberating, knowing that I can finally, after 21 years, start to live life on my own schedule & not according to one of my children. I'm not sure that I'll know how to act.

I'm really looking forward to the fall, though, with its football games and crisp weather. I've missed going to games with Troy & Rhi, and hope we'll continue what we started last fall. Life changes so fast, its really hard to believe sometimes, you know?

No comments: