Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Doing Better

I'm feeling a lot better today & yesterday, I figured out it was probably my allergy medicine, I think I was taking too much and it was making me groggy. I cut the dosage in half, I can still breathe, but I'm not falling asleep in my chair anymore. I got my hair dyed, went over to Dawn's and did hers, too and even finished the lip balm about 45 minutes ago. Go me!! I'm getting ready to go finish making my soap, too, just so it can be finished and I can legitimately get back to the sewing end of getting ready for Faire. On a totally random note, have you wondered just how much you don't know? I mean, I've heard the word "peptide" before (it sounds like a tidal wave of cheerleaders to me), but I have no idea what one is. Is there anything like that for you?

No comments: