Sunday, July 29, 2007

No Motivation

I'm so not in the mood to cook dinner tonight. I don't even know what to cook to begin with. I thought about curried chicken, but we just had a rice dish the Friday night & I think I'll make that tomorrow instead. I'm thinking its gonna be dinner jump-up tonight. I know Troy won't complain, he never does. I think I slept way too late today, I know I haven't felt like doing much of anything all day.

Tomorrow, I think I'm going to make the necklace my mom ordered from me, and hopefully take it over to her. I want to see if my dad finished the second bathroom he was putting in, and whether he decided to put in one of those vessel sinks he was talking about the last time I saw them. I love looking at their home improvement projects, they're both so good at that kind of thing & I inherited none of the talent, at all. Its unfair, I tell ya.

No comments: