Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Update on Erin

You remember me being all bent out of shape about something that Erin had done a couple of months? I'm not sure if I actually mentioned what it was, but he had been experimenting with marijuana & I wasn't really sure if it had gone further than that or what, so I over-reacted, instead of sitting down & actually talking to him about it & I ended up kicking him out. I was pretty convinced that he was going to need addiction treatment, and was going to get completely out of control and everything else, just because he has a tendency to get obsessed with things pretty fast. He's doing really well now. He has a job, isn't doing drugs and is making plans for his future. I'm not sure if what I did was the right thing, but it was good for him and it made him look at how he was living & made him want to change.

No comments: