Monday, July 23, 2007

Weirdness

I have been having the strangest dreams the past couple of nights. Its odd enough that I'm even remembering them, quite frankly, but they have their own strangeness, too. I don't remember what I dreamed about Saturday night, but I know I woke up Sunday morning wondering what I was on. Last night/early this morning? That's a different story entirely. I dreamed that I was on the run in the desert, with Troy. We were trying to get away from this guy that was half-snake, half-man. He had a red convertible, that was being driven by this big-muscle milkman, or at least he was wearing a milkman's uniform. Maybe in my dreamworld all uniformed men look that way, I have no idea, I just know it was really weird and really action packed. I woke up with my heart racing because we had just been forced off the road by them & our car was going fast down an embankment. I laid in my bed for awhile just kind of smiling and shaking my head about the absurdity of it all. It was almost as funny as the one I had about the gorillas packed into the VW Bug.

No comments: