Monday, July 16, 2007

I Love to Read

I'm a reading fanatic, I have been ever since I could read. I can't go to sleep at night unless I have a book to read. Sometimes, I have nothing new to read and have to go back and reread old favorites, which isn't a big deal, but I really do love reading things I never have before. I recently joined an online club, called BooksFree, where for different rates per month, you can receive paperback books or audiobooks in the mail. I signed up for the $9.95 plan, where I can receive 2 books at a time, read them & then send then back for free and get two more, all month long.

I ordered a couple of books from them, and received them a few days later (I'm not sure how long it took, I was busy with Faire setup and such and paid no attention). The website has a huge selection of books, in many different genres and is super simple to use. You just pick out books you want to read, put them on your list and they send them to you automatically. I love that I can just get my mail and have new books to read and I don't have to go out and hope they have what I want at my library (they rarely do) or at my local bookstore (even more rarely), all for the cost of just a little more than one new paperback a month. If you like to read and want the convenience of automatic delivery, check them out!

No comments: