Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just Another Day in Paradise

I haven't heard from Erin in awhile, so I have to comfort myself with the idea that he's probably okay, very likely just drinking too much again. That's not unusual for him when he's on the road, it's hard for him to say no when everyone else is and he gets bored, so he drinks. Really, it's odd, because he leaves here because he's bored in the first place, but whatever.

Rhi has had her heart broken & mangled again. I feel so much pain for her right now, but she kind of pushes us away & will until she figures out what she really wants to do about the situation. Right now, she's still kind of seeing him & I think they're trying to talk it out, all I know is he brings her home at night.

Garrett is doing well. He auditioned for "The Biggest Loser" around two weeks ago, had a callback for an on-camera interview and they all seemed to like him very much & said they had never met anyone like him before. To me, that's a good sign & they said that if they had chosen him, they'd let him know by April 15, so we're all just waiting & hoping for the best. This would be such a great opportunity for him to get his life together & his health back. I'm so hopeful that he'll get this.

No comments: