Saturday, March 06, 2010

Blargh.

I feel like complete & total garbage today. My head is pounding, my throat itches, I'm completely stuffed up & I just want to go back to bed. I'm not big into taking extra supplements, but if I thought something like glucomannan would help today, I'd take it. God knows that nothing I've taken so far is helping at all. You know you're in bad shape when severe cold medicine isn't even touching your symptoms.

I don't feel like doing anything today & that really makes me sad, because it's a gorgeous day, it's Saturday & Troy is actually at home. I had high hops today, too. I wanted to start getting that workshop area straightened & see if we could find our DVDs & books, so they could get put away. I'd also love to find my little container of nails, so I can hang pictures up in the living room, instead of waiting 6 years, like I did in the other house.

I think instead, I'm going to get my housework done & grab my book & just try to rest, relax & recuperate.

No comments: