Thursday, August 20, 2009

Why?

Why do I have 5000 channels & nothing to watch most of the time? I can watch a show about how industrial equipment supplies are made, from start to finish on Discovery, or "Cooking with Butter" on Food Network, or maybe "I'm a Celebrity & Have No Idea How to Survive without a Maid" on Reality. Wow. Maybe I'll just watch the replay of the Rockies game, at least it was good.

I know that my problem is that I'm bored, that it's been a hugely long week for Troy & I & I'm sick on top of it. I hate being bored, I tend to nitpick everything when I am. I could be working on getting my craft room straightened out, but because I'm sick, I have no motivation to do anything at all. I don't even want to go walking tomorrow, but I will, because Dawn is counting on me.

I can't wait until the weekend, I know that for sure. I just want to rest, I don't want to go anywhere or do anything at all. I might bake a cake for Troy & I to snack on in the coming week, but that'll take me 10 minutes at the most. I'm so tired & feel so horrible right now, I think I'll just go to bed. Goodnight blogger world!

No comments: