Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not Fair

I always believed that once you left puberty behind you didn't have to worry about acne anymore. Either I never left puberty behind or that's just a myth. It's not fair, I tell you, I should not be trying to find the best acne treatment for myself, not at 43. That was something I obsessed about at 13, I thought that 30 years later it would just be a bad memory. I hate my skin.

I'm starting to feel a little better, finally. I haven't wanted to spend the day sleeping today, at any rate. I did have a bit of a scare earlier, Rhi IMed me to ask me to call my parents because they hadn't been by to get my niece for church & weren't answering their phones. I tried calling & just got voicemail on both cells, so we headed out there to check on them. The dogs were both out, the doors were all locked, the sprinkler was on & the car was gone, looks like a day trip or something, so I'll try callig them later & see if they're back yet.

No comments: